Both vendors and customers can see who is at market each Saturday by checking out our market & vendor map; updated weekly during market season: WEEKLY MARKET & VENDOR MAP
The 2017 market will run every Saturday, June 17th through September 30th, from 9 AM to 2 PM, at the corner of Laurel & 2nd Street in downtown Tillamook. Follow the link below to apply to be a Tillamook Farmers’ Market Vendor: VENDOR APPLICATION & RESOURCES
Tillamook Farmers’ Market gladly welcomes community groups, non-profits, and other organizations that support our community members. If you represent a community group and would like to have a space at the market, please contact us.
FAQ’s for Vendor Applicants:
What are the vendor fees?
- Season Vendors (all 16 market days): $320, due by May 1st, 2017 (Full season vendors will be charged a $10 rebate returnable upon completion of one hour of setup/breakdown)
- Partial Season Vendors (every other week = 8 market days): $210, due by May 1st, 2017
- Week by Week Vendors: $30/market day, plus a yearly $10.00 application fee (non-refundable)
Is there an electricity hook-up at the Market?
- Yes, for a one-time fee of $10.00. Anyone using electricity needs to provide their own cords. Vendors are responsible for laying and covering their own cords and returning cord covers in a organized fashion. Extension cords shall be a minimum of a 12 gauge, three-conductor size with polarized or grounded plug and receptacle. Refer to section 7.5 of the Oregon Fire Code.
Does the market supply canopies or tables?
- No, Vendors are expected to bring their own canopies, weights, and any set up that is needed
How do I become a vendor?
- Fill out the Vendor Application (listed above) and mail or email it to us
What type of products are allowed at the market?
- Traditional Agriculture (produce, flowers, nursery stock, plant starts, etc.) and value added (baked goods, fermented products, jams/jellies, etc.)
- Prepared Foods (hot on the spot!)
- Arts/Crafts (must be vetted by the board and manager)
Do you accept non-profit or community groups into the market?
Is there a fee for community groups?
- Yes, but only IF they are selling products or money is being exchanged
What are your rules?
- Please see our Market Policies listed in the Vendor Application & Resources section above
How many vendors do you have?
- We averaged over 50 vendors at our market during the 2016 season.
A few photos of some of our Vendors: